Warburtons Chilled Winter Loaf Pudding with Cranberries
Nutritional Analysis: 200cal/1g fat per portion
· 2 slices Warburtons Winter Fruit Loaf
· 1 tbs dried cranberries
· Fresh cranberry juice
· Brandy (optional)
1. Sprinkle the cranberries in the base of a dariole/ramekin dish.
2. Roughly tear the slices of bread and place over the cranberries.
3. Mix a little brandy with some cranberry juice and pour over the bread, ensure the bread is fully soaked but not soggy. (For a deeper coloured pudding mix cranberry juice with a little blackcurrant juice).
4. Press the bread firmly down into the mould.
5. Chill for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator before turning the pudding out onto a serving plate.
For that extra Christmas touch, flambé with brandy and serve with brandy butter.