Spiced Pollock, roasted butternut squash and chickpea salad
Prep time 15 minutes
Cooking 10 minutes
4 fillets of OCADO Pollock
1 tbsp tikka masala paste
1 tbsp olive oil
1 packet of Waitrose butternut squash peeled slices (350g)
250g rocket leaves
1 tsp mango chutney
100ml natural yoghurt
1 tsbp of chopped fresh mint
1. Firstly place the fillets of Pollock into a bowl and spread in the spice mix, make sure it gets all over
the fish on both sides, then preheat the oven to 250C
2. Pop the butternut squash on to a tray, drizzle with oil, season and roast for 20 minutes, until
golden round the edges.
3. While the squash is cooking mix the chickpeas, mango chutney, yoghurt and mint together and
4. Heat the grill up and place the fillets on a baking tray, season and then grill for about 6/8 minutes,
depending on the thickness, until cooked throughout.
5. Pile up the squash, salad, and then fish, top with a big scoop of the chickpea mix and serve.